Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sweetwater.com... Sweet!

Ok, so I might be a little behind the 8-ball on this one, but I just had to post about the amazing customer service Sweetwater.com has demonstrated to me.  Sweetwater is one of those musician destinations for all things musical and pro audio.  It's one of those companies that's on the tip of my tongue whenever I think about purchasing equipment.  However, I don't think I've really every ordered anything from them.  Well, I just did and I am amazed at their service!

First of all, the online ordering process was a breeze.  That's not all that unique.  Many companies have a fairly streamlined ordering process.  Of course, this included an email with an order confirmation and the normal shipping notifications with tracking.

Then something amazing happened.  I received a phone call from a Sweetwater rep to confirm my order and thank me for my business.  What?  A phone call from a person? AMAZING!!!

Of course, the package arrived super quick, within a day I think.  Another nice surprise.

But the Pièce de résistance smacked me in the face when I opened the box:






A big fat THANK YOU!











CANDY!!!!!










Maybe I don't order online enough.  Maybe I live a sheltered life.  But I have NEVER experienced this level of customer care.  Every company on the planet can learn a lesson from this company!

Sweetwater.com has a customer for life!!!!

---
www.scottyhuff.com
www.facebook.com/scottyhuff
www.twitter.com/scottyhuff