Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Boyle, I Presume?

I'm so excited for and proud of my best pal, Rob Boyle, for earning his PhD today (can't remember in what though... duh!).  Rob is the Manager of Service Leadership at the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University.
 
Rob and I grew up together in Millinocket, Maine.  I met Rob when we were in the 4th grade, and were pretty much best buds since senior year in high school.  We attended the University of Southern Maine (USM) together and performed music in several groups, including our acoustic trio, Chronicle, with the talented Scott Furrow.  After USM, Rob went on to higher learning which moved him around the Midwest where he landed in St. Louis. (And I happened to land in Nashville, 5 hours away... weird)  He has a lovely wife and two beautiful twin daughters.
 
Anyway, he's worked very hard and deserves all the accolades!  Congratulations, bro!
 
Oh yeah, Rob is a hell of a singer/songwriter.  Check out his stuff at www.myspace.com/robboyle.

...Scotty

---
www.scottyhuff.com
Follow me at twitter.com/scottyhuff

No comments: