Sunday, December 27, 2009

Season's Greetings!

Greetings all! I hope this message finds you well and in the midst of
a wonderful holiday season.

Ok, so I know I don't post much to this blog. It's not for a lack of
want, it's just a something I haven't built a habit around. This
year, however, I'm going to try to make a real attempt at it.

2009 was a bittersweet year for me. I completed many great projects
including custom albums for "Brennin" and child sensation "Kaitlyn
Maher". However, the loss of my Mom in August, blessedly ended her
long struggle with cancer, but began my families life without her.
Yet, we all have bright smiles as we look to the future with wonderful
thoughts of the past. Thanks to all of you for your support.

There is much on my plate for 2010, and I'm excited to share it with
you all. I have several production & development projects in the
works including "Johnny Henry", "The Twisselman Sisters", and "Watson
& Nash".

The biggest project is "Operation: Sound Off (OSO)". OSO is a project
created by Robert Reynolds and myself to give special musical
opportunities to members of our armed forces.

I'll also be doing more specialty work for DigitalRodeo.com, including
directing their Neighborly Rewards program.

So stay tuned! If I'm shirking my blogging/newletter duties, fell
free to email a nudge to me at scotty@scottyhuff.com and I'll get on
it!

May all of you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!

...Scotty

---
For more, visit www.scottyhuff.com

No comments: