Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Welcome to my blog. I've never been much of a blogger but I've decided to step it up a notch. As you have noticed I've upgraded my website and I'm making new strides everyday.

A lot has happened in the last year. I've retired myself from full-time touring to focus on my family and a new phase of my career. I've been very fortunate to have toured the world with some of the best artists in Nashville. Those experiences were very special and I definately appreciate the opportunities I've had. However, being away from Nashville that much makes it impossible to build any other future. My songwriting, producing, and arranging business has not grown, and those are the things I was really meant to do. And of course, these endeavors also allow me to be home with my family. In fact, my son is sitting on my lap as I type this. What other job lets you do that?! :-)

This year has been a real eye opener for me. I've started producing
Brennin Hunt and have several other projects looming on the horizon. I've also started producing Internet content like the In The Round/On The Row show which will debut on DigitalRodeo.com soon.


I'm excited for what the new year will bring. Even with the economic stresses we're all facing, I feel 2009 will be a great year for all of us.

Take care and I'll add to this soon! :-)

...scotty

No comments: